Merry Christmas! (and announcing baby!)

Wednesday, December 21, 2016




Just stopping by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! We have been having a lot of fun over the last few weeks taking part in our various family Christmas traditions. Christmas is definitely a lot different with a toddler! Like how our tree is bare from waist-height down - because all the plastic ornament balls end up being used as baseballs and hockey pucks instead. haha (: But it's been a lot of fun - this year Aiden has helped me on a few occasions making Christmas cookies and he helped decorate his little Christmas tree!

Also, I know I haven't made an official announcement on here yet (although if we are friends on Facebook you have known for a while now!), but I wanted to share with anyone who doesn't have Facebook and just follows us along on our blog that our family is growing! We found out at the end of August that we will be having another baby in May. (: We are very excited! Aiden likes to give the baby "hugs". I think he is going to be such a good big brother! I've had one ultrasound and a few appointments so far, and so far baby is growing on track (: I am thankful that so far things have been going fairly smoothly with this pregnancy also. (:

We hope everyone has a happy, wonderful, and memorable Christmas and New Year.
Sending love!

also - I know I am running very behind on blog posts, haha. But I am hoping to get Aiden's fall update written and posted in a few weeks, sometime after all the excitement from Christmas and New Years is over. (:






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger